There are a multitude of benefits you will realize after a Cable Conversion:
- Substantially lower costs: On average, our Cable Conversion customers save over $1,000 a year on cable TV costs. In addition, our Phone Conversion customers realize an average savings of $450 a year on home phone services.
- Freedom from the cable outlet: Traditionally, your TV was located next to the closest cable outlet. After a Cable Conversion, you can put your TV anywhere within your Wireless network. Imagine a TV in your garage for a crowd to watch football, or in your backyard during a BBQ.
- TV that travels: With Cable Conversion, your TV isn’t tied down to your home. You can get TV installed on your smart phone, tablet, and your computer. Plus, you can have an extra device to take on trips, so you can watch your TV anywhere you go within the United States.
- TV in multiple locations: If you have another home, such as a camp by a lake, you can have your TV setup there along with your year-round home, and only pay one monthly bill for use at both locations.
- Maximum Privacy & Security: During your Cable Conversion, we will set up your account through anonymous emails, using virtually un-hackable passwords, and perform steps that minimize the selling or sharing of your information by service providers.
- No More Equipment Rentals: Over the years, the cable companies required more & more equipment to watch TV. During 2017, the monthly rental fee just to watch TV increased 75%. With a Cable Conversion, you purchase the equipment. The equipment rental savings will pay for the device within the first 7-8 months.
- Where’s the Equipment? Not only did the equipment become more expensive, but it got bigger. You won’t even notice your Cable Conversion equipment due to its small size and installation behind your TV.